For this weeks Cooking for Peanuts we have teamed up with @kellylovesasianfood to create a simple peanut noodle dish that is perfect for busy evenings.
You will need:
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Kelly Loves orignial soy sauce
- ½ tbsp Kelly Loves rice vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp hot water
- fresh noodles
- a sprinkle of Kelly Loves Crispy Fried Onions
- a handful of Real Handful Sea Salted Peanuts (crushed)
- spring onion (chopped)
1. Cook the noodles according to packets instructions
2. Add all wet ingredients to a bowl with 2 tbsp of boiling water and mix into a sauce
3. Mix noodles and sauce together than garnish with peanuts, crispy onions and spring onion.