For this weeks Cooking for Peanuts, we have teamed up with @yutakaeats to create the crispiest chilli tofu dish!
One lucky winner will have the chance of winning this recipes bundle | Check out our Instagram post for more details🤘
You will need:
- Yutaka Panko Breadcrumb
- Real Handful Hot Chilli Air Nuts
- Yutaka Soy Sauce
1. Take the tofu and use a tofu press or paper towels to take out all the moisture.
2. Cut tofu into slices.
3. Crush Real Handful Air nuts into a breadcrumb texture then add the panic breadcrumb and mix together. This is your chilli breadcrumb.
4. Coat tofu in soy sauce then in the breadcrumbs.
5. Finally, heat your pan to medium/high heat and add in enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan.
6. Fry coated tofu until golden and crispy on both sides.
Make sure to check out our Real Handful x Yutaka giveaway for a chance of winning this recipes bundle🤘