For our next episode of Cooking for Peanuts, we wanted to incorporate our Air Nuts!🤘
Air Nuts are a lighter way to snack on nuts, they are packed with protein, fibre and a bold flavour.
They are so versatile and perfect for on-the-go, in the cinema, as a part of a pack lunch, and as you'll see, a great ingredient for cooking!
This Hot Chilli Fried Chicken recipe uses Hot Chilli Air Nuts to coat the chicken breasts and make them extra crispy.
Serves 4 or 5
A pack of 4 chicken breast
1 cup of plain flour
1 tablespoon of paprika
1/2 cup of breadcrumb
90g of Hot Chilli Air Nuts
- Start off by butterflying your chicken breasts.
- Next cover your chicken in baking paper or cling film and beat that meat. Then set it aside.
- Next you want to prepare three bowls for the coating process: one bowl with cup of flour, one bowl with 3 eggs whisked and the final bowl with a mixture of the crushed Air Nuts and breadcrumbs.
- Now take your chicken breast and coat it in flour then dip it in eggs then coat it in Air Nut crumb mixture. Repeat this for each chicken breast.
- Now you are ready to fry!
- In a pan add oil and wait for it to get hot.
- Once hot add each coated chicken breast and wait for them to turn golden brown, make sure to flip them so both sides are evenly cooked.
- Mix mayo and sriracha to create a dip.
- Finally, chop your Hot Chilli Fried Chicken into slices and enjoy.
Let us know if you give them a try!🤘