This week in our Cooking for Peanuts series, we created a delicious and vegan satay sauce using our Sea Salted Peanuts. It's a quick, cheap and easy recipe that's packed with protein!🤘
1 head of broccilli
150g sugar snap
600g medium noodles
3 spring onions (to garnish)
10g Sea Salted Peanuts (crushed to garnish)
100g Sea Salted Peanuts
Fresh chopped ginger
4 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp Rice vinegar
1 tbsp sesame oil
3 tbsp sunflower oil
- Start by adding the Sea Salted Peanuts, chopped ginger, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil and sunflower oil to a blender then blitz until smooth. That’s your satay sauce🤘
- Next chop the tempeh and broccoli into bitesize pieces.
- Now add broccoli and sugar snaps to a pot of boiling water, cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add tempeh cubes into a hot pan and fry until golden brown.
- Add noodles to a pot of boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Now add drained veg to the tempeh frying pan and pour in the satay sauce. Mix until everything is evenly coated.
- Finally, mix in drained noodles and serve in your favourite bowl.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion and crushed peanuts!
Let us know if you give it a try🤘