For our next episode of Cooking for Peanuts, we wanted to incorporate our Air Nuts!🤘
Air Nuts are a lighter way to snack on nuts, they are packed with protein, fibre and a bold flavour.
They are so versatile and perfect for on-the-go, in the cinema, as apart of a pack lunch, and as you'll see, a great ingredient for cooking!
The Easiest Air Nut Rocky Roads are as it says, EASY! We baked them in our office kitchen to prove that anyone can give them a go. They're a delicious treat with extra crunch.
We let the boss try them for extra brownie points!🤘
200g milk or dark chocolate
2-3tbsp golden syrup
Cost per serving £0.47p
1. First, grease and prepare a 18cm square baking tin.
2. Then grab the digestives and place them in a zip lock bag and bash them with any tool fit for purpose until you have a crumble mixture of all different sizes.
3. Next use the microwave (for around 30 seconds) to melt the butter, chocolate, and golden syrup together. Make sure to stir so you don’t get any lumps.
4. Then use another zip lock bag to crush the Sea Salted Air Nuts into a mix of sizes. Some crushed and some the size of 20p pieces.
5. Combine all the dry ingredients (marshmallows, Air Nuts, digestives) in a large mixing bowl. Then slowly mix in the melted chocolate mixture.
6. Finally pour into the baking tin and spread out evenly.
7. Leave it to set in the fridge for 2 hrs before demolishing.
Let us know if you give them a try!🤘