For this weeks Cooking for Peanuts, we have teamed up with @odysea_ltd to create some easy and tasty cakes! The yoghurt adds a moist texture and the peanuts add protein and crunch.
You will need:
2 cups of flour
1 cup of sugar
A pinch of salt
1 teaspoon of baking soda
3 very ripe mashed bananas
1/4 cup of @odysea_ltd Organic Greek Yoghurt
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup of @realhandful Sweet & Salty Peanuts
1/2 cup of chopped chocolate
Set oven to 180° to preheat.
1. Mash bananas and add all wet ingredients together.
2. Add all dry ingredients to the banana mixture.
3. Chop up the chocolate and peanuts into bitesize pieces and add to the mixture
4. Stir well then pour into cupcake cases
5. Bake for 30 minutes- checking after 20 minutes
Let us know if you give them a try🤘