For this weeks Cooking for Peanuts we have created a simple snack recipe that perfect for back to school!
100g chocolate (to melt)
1 teaspoon of coconut oil
2 tablespoon peanut butter
A handful of Real Handful Sea Salted Peanuts (crushed)
1. Start by coring the apples and cut them into slices.
2. Next melt together the chocolate and coconut oil.
3. Coat the apple slices in the melted chocolate.
4. Drizzle on your peanut butter and sprinkle on some crushed peanuts
5. Refrigerate or freeze for at least 2 hours before eating.