For this week’s Cooking for Peanuts recipe, we’ve teamed up with Funky Fat Foods, who create delicious high fat and low carb chocolate! This week we will be using Real Handful Sea Salted Peanuts for protein and the Funky Fat Foods 75% Cacao High Fat Dark Chocolate to create our easy and vegan Chocolate Berry Bark.
- Funky Fat Foods Dark Chocolate 1 Cup
- Sea Salted Real Handful Peanuts ½ cup
- Mix berries of your choice 1 Cup
- Refined Coconut Oil 1tbsp and ½ tbsp
- Start by preparing your rectangular baking tray with parchment paper.
- Melt together the dark chocolate and coconut oil (1 tbsp) until smooth.
- Pour into the baking tray and smooth out into a thin rectangular shape.
- Add mixed berries and peanuts on top in any pattern you’d like!
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour or until completely hard.