For this weeks Cooking for Peanuts we have teamed up with our friends @zest.plantpower to create an insta-worthy autumnal salad🍂
- 1 Speciality Pumpkin
- 1 Pink Lady Apple
- 100 g Vegan Halloumi
- 200 g Mixed Salad Leaves
- 4 tbsp Pomegranate Seed
- 50 g Vegan Feta Cheese
- 50 g Real Handful Sea Salted Good Nuts
- Zest Vegan Basil Pesto
- 1 Fig
1. Cut your pumpkin into slices that will fit into your roasting tin.
2. Once cut roast in the oven on 180 ° for 40-60 minutes.
3. Assemble the salad to taste then drizzle on your Zest pesto and sprinkle on the Real Handful peanuts.
4. Tuck in and enjoy the seasonal flavours!