Sarah from @sarahshealthykitchen has created these delicious festive Rocky Roads using our Craft Baked Sweet and Salty Peanuts. 🎄✨
The perfect easy to make treat packed with protein! They can be wrapped up in little cellophane bags with some cute ribbon for alternative Xmas presents.
Here’s the Recipe
400g dark chocolate
175g unsalted butter or coconut oil
60g golden syrup
200g rich tea biscuits (or any in your cupboard)
150g @realhandful sweet and salty peanuts
150g dried cranberries
125g mini marshmallows
2 candy canes
1. Add the chocolate, butter and golden syrup to a saucepan over a low heat and melt together. Stir through and leave aside to cook slightly.
2. Add the biscuits to a freezer bag and bash with a rolling bin until small pieces.
3. Add the biscuits along with the peanuts, cranberries and mini marshmallows and stir together.
4. Spoon into a lined square tin lined with parchment.
5. Add two candy canes to a freezer bag and bash with a rolling pin until in small pieces. Scatter over the candy canes along with other festive sprinkles!
6. Place in the fridge until set, then cut into pieces.
Mine cut into 24 pieces- each piece kcal 258 fat 14g carbs 28g protein 2.8g