This week we will be shooting some of our new products with the team from At The Kitchen. Its a fabulous kitchen space in Manchester created by Cook Writer and Food Stylist Angela Boggiano and Food Photographer Craig Robertson.
Check out one of their recipe creations below using our Craft Baked Sea Salted Peanuts, we cant wait to try them!
Chocolate Sea Salted Peanut Crumble Cookies
You can’t beat the combination of chocolate and peanuts and works perfectly in these melt in the mouth cookies.
- 115g butter
- 115g caster sugar
- 1 heaped tbsp peanut butter, crunchy or smooth
- 1 large egg
- 150g plain flour
- 30g cocoa powder
- 1/2tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 50g plain chocolate chips
- 50g Real Handful Sea Salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 50g white chocolate
For the crumble topping
- 25g butter
- 25g plain flour
- 15g caster sugar (1 tbsp)
- 25g Real Handful Sea Salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 190C/fan170C/gas 5. Line two baking trays with parchment paper. For the crumble topping put the butter and flour in a mixing bowl and rub together with your fingertips until they form rough crumbs. Add the chopped peanuts and set aside.
- For the biscuit dough place the butter and caster sugar in a bowl and beat together until softened and creamy. Stir in the peanut butter and egg and beat in well. Sift in the flour, cocoa and bicarbonate of soda along with the peanuts and chocolate chips and stir together well to form a soft dough.
- Roll the mixture into about 16 walnut sized balls and place well apart on the baking trays. Press each one down with the back of a spoon and top each with a little crumble mixture. Bake for 9-10 minutes until the crumble topping is golden. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Melt the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth. Drizzle the white chocolate over the cookies and allow to set and cool before serving.